But we made a deal like we are just "temporarily separated" bcos we agree after he finish army which is in 1,5 years time we will go back together as a couple. While we both are separated we still text each other everyday even though not as much and we are okay with each other if we see a new partner but break up as soon as he finish army.
The question is:
1. isn't it weird like he still love me, but he cannot resist the temptation? I mean if he loves me he would be able to resist, right?
2. do you think such "temporary separated" term exist and possible? he said if he happen to date a girl it's only for the sake of filling in the gap of me bcos I am not together with him to give him support in real life. and do you think is there possibilities for him to develop feeling if he happen to date a new girl?
3. is this relationship worth fighting for?
Thanks guys! sorry for the long question!
Most Helpful Guy
he can't resist temptation of other women. it's better to end it and not go back.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
1. If he loves you, he would be able to resist because others simply can't compare.
2. No. Asking to be temporaily separated is really saying, I want to explore other options and if I don't find other options I like more then let's get back together. It's basically making you his plan B in case plan A falls through. If he starts dating a new girl, to fill in the gap of not having you, to give him emotional support and physical satisfaction, of course there's a chance for him to develop feelings. He's getting emotional support from her. They're going to date, do things together, make memories.
3. Ultimately, that's up to you. Personally, if he wants to break up, I would just let him go. It seems he wants to explore other options without cheating while he's deployed. And sure, you could try to hold onto him, but honestly, if he's deployed and it's ldr, if he wants to explore he could explore and you'd never know. I would break up with him and just go our separate ways, no understanding of getting back together. I'm no one's plan B. I deserve his full attention, not to be shuffled off to the side when it's inconvenient (when he's deployed) and then brought back when it's convenient (when he comes back and decides to settle down because he didn't find anyone else he liked more during our "break").0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE