Why did you break up with your last boyfriend or girlfriend?

in my case it was i never fell in love with him

Most Helpful Guy

• she dident want something serious and i fell for her with all of my heart and she wasent ready for something like that...

• Ouch. I'm sure you'll find someone that reciprocates the feeling.

Most Helpful Girl

• My relationship was very toxic. Constantly and way too jealous, passive aggressive, brought up baggage, made me feel like crap, most importantly I was afraid to confront him because I knew he would bring baggage and self-harm.

• Ugh those kinds of relationships are terrible. But they always teach you something.

• Yeah they do, what sucks is that was my first relationship/teenage love type of thing. So things were extremely emotional at the time as well. But I'm happier without that person in my life to be honest, even if I went through hell to get over it.

What Guys Said 4

• She never told me. She blocked me everywhere and left.

• Wow that must have hurt. And that was pretty immature of her. You deserve better.

• I really hope you're right

• cheated on by her

• I broke up because I can't imagine that she loves me any more

• What do you mean?

• she don't shows any attention to me, she don't wanted to kiss or hug or have sex with me for 100 days. I felt ugly and ignored after 100 days I could' t stand it and broke up

• sexual incompatibility.

What Girls Said 1

• he didn't give our relationship enough effort... he talked a big game, but never followed through...