If a girl cheated on you what top 3 things you will do immediately on site?

28

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• First find out why she cheated...
    many a times a guy/girl may go astray because of partner-conflicts or behaviour.. and if conclusion is that she is repenting tale her back or else keep your esteem and manners , thus asking her to leave in a polite manner.. Never become cheap by ending things in a bad way just because the other person is so.. Be Great In Courtesy and Self-restraint -youill start respecting yourself more instead of feeling sorry๐Ÿ˜‡

What Girls Said 1

• Breaking up is only one thing...

• isn't it takes time to get over cuz I been feeling bad and i really want to feel her same kind of revenge stuff is it bad?

• You already know the answer so once again WHY ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME

• ook looks like you are in bad mood have good day or night thanks for telling me the truth that i know already ๐Ÿ˜€

What Guys Said 7

• 1. Break up.
    2. Not care at all.
    3. Actually care a little bit.

• that's obvious but if you want to do some bad stuff like revenge and do the same bad things and make it equal is it ok or bad?

• Revenge is always bad. The best revenge is success, as in showing them you didn't need them. So if you want revenge at all, that's the best route.

• just leave
    and I have done it once.

• oh and i forgot tell that i punched the guy on the nose and he went unconscious for a while.

• Break up with her.

Block her everywhere.

Cut all contact with her and never speak with her again.

• Top 3? lol the only thing someone should be doing is breaking things off.

• that's obvious but if you want to do some bad stuff like revenge and do the same bad things and make it equal

• Just leave or if it's my house, tell her to leave.

• Time to reload my shotgun.

• I would have to plead the 5th on that question.