My ex boyfriend lied about being with other girls? Advice? What do I do about my parents if I want him back?

My now ex boyfriend of 9 months and I had been fighting a lot the past couple of months. It was bad because I was so depressed and releasing all my anger on him and everyone.
I was unhappy with life and unhappy about the relationship because I don't have many friends , so just having him made the relationship hard.
We tried breaking up twice and the last time he said he knew he was making me depressed.
I said no.

So over spring break he lied and said he cheated. And then when I said I might forgive him, he said he cheated on 3 other girls.

Apparently after I broke up with him, he tried killing himself because not only did he lose me but he was unhappy himself. He was severely depressed too.

I found out it was a life because his coworker and roommate told me he lied so we would break up and I would get better mentally because he knew my depression was really bad and if he didn't like, I would never leave him.

And he's right, I would never break up with him because I love him so much.

What do I do?
He doesn't know I know yet.
My parents know he cheated but I haven't told them it was all a fucked up lie.

Advice?
Will they ever forgive him?
My ex boyfriend lied about being with other girls? Advice? What do I do about my parents if I want him back?
Add Opinion