How to fully move on forever from an ex boyfriend I still love, miss and slept with before?

I slept with him when we were dating and now ever since then I can't seem to move on! I still think about him and miss him sometimes and I even find myself thinking about him late at night all depressed wanting to call him. I do miss him during the day sometimes too though. But I find it often at night. I get these urges to cry like right now. And currently it's after 2am. And it sucks because last year in March he broke up with me and went back with his on again off again ex girlfriend and she's horrible and jealous of me, she's a bitch too, and she doesn't want me talking to him. What do I do and how do I move on forever?
+1 y
I also forgot to add that I have a crush on someone that I can't be with right now, but that's nothing because I can't be with her.
4
0