I'm pregnant but my boyfriend leave me?

Untill now , i'm still down when I thinking about him. should i forget him and let him go with the other girl even the baby is still in me?

511

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. He's a douche anyways. Probably you might feel depressed but it's for the better in the long run.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's not much you can do except take him to court for child support, assuming you've decided to have the baby.

• i'm afraid that he will mad if I report the case . i still need him 😞

• You HAVE to report it. Have your parents help you with that.

• i'll try. thank you

What Guys Said 10

• personally if I were you I'd dump the guy and spoil my child

• BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BITCH

• Can you afford that baby?

• abortion or choice

• abortion maybe

• It a terrible decision to have to make. I know your parents are mad at you. Can you blame them? I suggest you discuss it with your family and ask for their help/advice. Be contrite, and acknowledge your mistake. They will still love you and support you. if their any decent parents. You don't have to make this choice alone. It's time to grow up and make hard decisions. Best of luck!

• if you can't abort , then accept life as it is cute.. leave that idiot, if your parents can take care of your to be born baby..

• i will leave him , but my parents were so mad to me after they know about my pregnancy. i'm hurt when my parents keeps neglecting me

• yaaah cute!! i have my sister who were in the same stiuation as you, parents were mad at her (this is natural since parents really loves us, they wish everything good on us.. they can entertain anything bad on us) . they sent her to our home village as if they have disowned her. she lost every hope on earth, but when their anger went down they called her back home.. she is is now happy again plus she has went back to school.. my uncle (nephew) is right in my rap rightnow.. lol.. every cloud has a silver line.. trust me cute..

• Well if he won't help you you then he is a player an you nead to heal

• Just be brave and tell your parents
    get as much as support you can and take your charge

• If you're under 18 and pregnant and your boyfriend has already left you, you should really consider getting an abortion if it's not to late. Save your future and don't bring children into the world without any income or father.

• Your mum should have swallowed.

• are you going to have the baby?

What Girls Said 4

• If he left you knowing you were pregnant, there isn't anything you can do that will get him back. You fortunately can choose to have an abortion if you want, and if you have the baby he can be forced to pay child support and you'll at least get financial help.

I know it has to feel awful though, and it's a really tough spot to find yourself in, feeling you may end up having to raise a child all by yourself.

• i choose to does the abortion , and then start a new life without him even i know that its hard for me . thank you amabc..

• You're welcome. :)

• You're pregnant, he left you and you're scared to file for child support because he might be mad? Girl you're really showing your age here. Its time to put your big girl panties on and decide if you're going to carry on the responsibility of another human being or not. Whether that be abortion or adoption. To hell with him. HIS LOSS.

• if i would be in your situation i would get an abortion asap bit that's just me. I'd say make sure he didn't run from his responsibility IF you decide to keep it.

• if he left you, you deserve much better! someone who stays with you even if you're pregnant

• but my heart is still with him. i don't know what's wrong with me i just can't accept the other man

• hmm okay lunaatje

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good luck, I hope it turns out allright πŸ’™