A baby with someone else, but he says he loves me and wants to be with me?

My ex boyfriend and I haven't talked in 2 years. Today he message me saying that he never got the chance to apoligize to me in a appropiate way, he loves me, acknowledging that I always had a good head on my shoulder, he recognized all I was trying to do while being in a relationship with him was lead him in the right direction, he didn't listen, messed up and he apoligizes for disrespecting me/taking my kindness for weakness.

The problem of this whole situation is that he's having a baby with someone else. After 2 years of not seeing/communicating with eachother I thought I would be over everything he did, but I am still hurt. He keeps saying he apologizes and he wants to be with me and start over but how can I start over with someone who has a kid on the way. Honestly after everything he did I am having a hard time trusting him.
+1 y
FYI to everyone who's being rude and saying I'm stupid. I haven't been in contact with this man in almost 2 years so for those who are saying "Why do I have him in my phone" "Why am I talking to my ex" ONCE AGAIN I haven't spoken to him in 2 YEARS so please READ before you assume. Thanks.
3
1