Girls, What are some signs a shy girl makes when she's into you?

What are some signs a shy girl at fitness gym makes when she's into you but you have never spoken

3

What Girls Said 3

• Eye contact? You catch her staring or smiling from afar

• She glances from a distance and when she sees me walk in she try's not to smile to herself. But when in the gym it's just glancing occasionally or listening into my conversations

• Sounds perfect however I have never seen her drink protein hmm I might just say hi a few times to wa her up

• Warm

• if she's shy and you try to talk to her and she try talking to you back (even if it's short answers) in a nice way she is into you, ot at least she likes you a little. But you have to be so sweet and delicate or you can frighten her. And ask her number, she will be more open with a phone

• I have spoken to her once she asked if I was using something and then I asked her if she's finished however she was very nice for months she never said a word

• "hi, nice too meet you :) my name is (introfmduce your name), Can I know yours?

• or I don't know, just talk about the weather... but talk about something

• Glances in your direction, blushing, nervousness?