Do moved-on exes ever get back together later on if they have been in contact for a long time (such as being friends) and are still single?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl I keep trying to get rid of keeps coming back and every time she comes back she just wins me back. I haven't talked to her in a year and she just messages me on Friday happy birthday and well we just talked from there and might get back together again

• Dude... have a spine. Either cut her or accept her back for good.

• I sincerely apologize beforehand for being harsh but you shouldn't make light of a situation that I will have to label just plain pathetic. Dude, make a stand and decide. You're only wasting your own time.

• lol it's cool. ima troll that's still young and I already decided

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the relationship you both had because you still can be friends what if your wondering how his life is going in a concerned way, well that's if you two left on good terms anyway

What Guys Said 8

• It's a possibility.

It highly depends on the parties and the situation. Speaking my experience, as i have heard and observed usually these days people get away from the ex's. The majority belief according to my observation shows that people remove their partner out of their lives if they turned into an ex.

If the parties could have this understanding and relief to continue as friends very comfortably. Maybe there could be possibilities about their return back to the relationship. However, friendship and relationship are two different stages and can not be compared.

There is a reason why they have been separated from the first place. If they haven't or couldn't fix the core of the issue and that particular reason which led the relationship into an end. It would be obvious that during another unified journey, that unity can not last that long because at some point they will hit the same wall that they couldn't pass before.

Friendship and relationship are two complete different stages with absolute separated responsibilities and understanding. Many people confuse these two and this is one of the reasons of various conflicts that people usually face.

If there be a certain amount of understanding, willingness, passion, trust, respect, desire, honesty and of course communication. Then there are hopes that the reunion would be developed successfully. Although, signs of improvement should not be forgotten. Parties must be assured that the previous cause is already cured. Because if not, soon or later the relation will face disasters all over again.

• I wouldn't know. I cut off all contact.

• Hmm sometimes yes.

• I don't. Then again I wish all my exes were dead and they feel the same more or less, so the odds of even just a fuck are 0, let alone getting back together as a couple.

• I'm assuming so. But being friends would be hard.

• Yes, they definitely can. It's very much possible.

• Chances r high. Chances of affection r high when one of them gets jealous

• 0|0
    • Not all being able to talk with your ex is bad. Heck, it's not like it's against the law to talk to someone who you previously dated...

• me and my wife dated when we were 19 and 18, broke up and 7 years later got married and have 3 kids and together 15 years

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!