Will living with my ex for a few more weeks set me back?

I tried working things out with my ex fiancé but, as you might've noticed, it didn't work out. I was renting my condo and my tenants ruined a few things, so it needs some repairs and I'm renovating it so I can move back. My family lives a bit far so I can't stay with them. My ex said it was fine to stay with him longer, but I feel like if I stay I'll feel bad for breaking things off with him. He couldn't get over our age difference and I was the only one working to better our relationship. Shoul I suck it up and stay with him? I've already bothered my friends going back and forth with them and my ex. I don't think they'll mind, but I feel bad. I also don't want to rent a room since I'll be buying new furniture for my place.
+1 y
Do you guys think it'll be an issue? He didn't want to break up, and honestly I still care about him a lot.
+1 y
I decided not to stay, I stayed two days and he was trying to get back together. I packed my stuff and left some in storage and kept the stuff I do need and rented a room that recently vacated at my friend's house. Hopefully the renovations will go smoothly. Thanks for the help.
3
3