I can't deal with heartbreak and the thought of my inability to cope with it kills me?

I suck at dealing with emotional pain. I thought I was so strong yet here I am crying after a boy that broke my heart after 6 months of dating. It's been a week and I know the wound is still fresh and open, but I hate this feeling I carry with me. My chest is heavy and my heart drops every time I think about him even though I try not to. I do laugh and smile but once I'm by myself it all comes crashing down and it just hits me out of nowhere and I get this urge to text him and tell him I miss him. The only thing that stops me is the fact that I know he doesn't give a shit. I'm torn between wanting to move on already and hoping that he will want me back and it's just confusing and frustrating. I kept all of our texts and I don't know if I should still keep them to remember him or just delete them. It's hard to let go. What should I do? I know i'm still young but it still sucks feeling this way. Just tell me something
2
1