Help.. domestic violence in family? leave or stay?

what if you think you had perfect family, husband, kindergarten son, and you in one house, but things didn't work between you and your husband, started with his lies and betrayal, and losing respect to each other, but u keep together cuz your son just adore the father so much. until one day he did domestic violence to you and he said sorry.

would you forgive him and keep this family together?

or from the problem above its better to separate? how about the son who adores the father and has no idea about the problems?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• if he is violent, you should leave him. if you don't want to do it because you still feel something for him, then you at least owe it to your son. I mean, how do you think he will feel when he grows up and sees his father hurting his mother. it's not alright that he is hurting you, so you should leave him. I'm sure your family will support you and your son

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE