LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?

how do you get over someone you love and planned your life out with

33

Most Helpful Guy

• be strong. sometimes we don't get the results we want, but we gotta work to make the best of the situation. there will be people for you

Most Helpful Girl

• Well everything happens for a reason and if he is REALLY the love of your life you two will cross paths again in the future, so stop over thinking I know it's hard I'm going through it but just think of the good part of the break up, how it made you grow as a person, and learnt more about yourself.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• When you find out, Please tell me!

• You reflect over the relationship, what went wrong what went right. Try to avoid seeing them for a while, so that you dont have flashbacks of what things used to be. Over time you should get over them, be sure to talk about things with your friends if you believe you were cheated in the relationship. You're only 18, you will fall in love again. Just learn from this relationship and in your next relationship dont base your life around the other person.