Need to get over my ex from 2 years ago?

2 years ago I dated this guy for about a month. We were best friends for a long time before we dated, like brother and sister. Dating ruined our relationship. We never talk. He used to hate me for leaving him, but a few months ago I apologized (2 years later) and we talked everyday for a couple weeks. Just saying hi in the hallways and talking about my family. We talked just enough to get me hooked again. He's had a girlfriend for a few months, which is hard to get over. Spring break was last week, we didn't talk at all. He hasn't talked to me since we got back. In fact I think he is trying to avoid me. He doesn't even look or smile at me like he did just a week ago. I don't say anything to him, I don't want to look desperate, because I'm not. I don't know I guess I just miss what we had, how close we were. He even told me the other week he hasn't connected to anyone since we were together. We had the greatest chemistry. I know if we dated it might not work, I constantly think about him. I'm so sick of it. I just want to get over him and forget about it. It's making me so depressed.
Need to get over my ex from 2 years ago?
Add Opinion