Have you ever dated anyone for along time but it turned out you were meant to be friend's?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol yeah, we're still friends today. He even went to my high school graduation a few years ago. It's a love hate relationship but I couldn't picture life without him

• Why is it love hate? Happy u two are at least trying to be friends. Am really close with my current girlfriend who was my friend before we dated. Sometimes it ask myself if we are gonna get married or end up friends agin

• Sorry to hear that

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, once in high school. Hurted like hell and got me fuck up in trust. We ended​ up hating each other.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!