How would you feel if your ex came back after hurting you so badly?

Basically long story short- my boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me last month. He actually blocked me from everywhere without me knowing we had broken up and after a week of straight begging, he called and told me that. We had been arguing a lot and it got too much. Anytime I've text him, he's been super mean and just blocks me. I love him very much. I keep begging and begging for him. He walked out after years together. Not even valuing our friendship never mind relationship. A lot has happened since that month, we've spoken and it's not been the nicest from his side, always bitter then something bad happened to me and he contacted me to check up on me and we were talking a little, and I asked if we could be friends as he's my best friend and the he told me he doesn't want to see me or talk to me for a while, and that he will talk to me some other time. I don't like how it's okay for him just to leave and come back at his own pleasure, yet doesn't think about who he's leaving behind and how much I'm suffering when he's gone. I'm not looking to get back with him, I just want my best friend back but I feel like it's not fair on me. I'm happy with any sort of contact at this point but I feel like why should he get to come back so easily, what should I do in order for him to realise this? I do want him to come back

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to tread carefully. I don't know why he thinks he gets to decide when he wants to come back, although he could also be dealing with things on his end too. Regardless of whatever his reasons are, I think you should just be cautious because he has the potential to do serious harm to you, maybe not physically but emotionally and mentally - and physically definitely isn't the worst. You should do your best to move on. People come and go in life and if he couldn't stand by you then that's fine, find someone who can.

• I will move on, I'm not looking to be in a relationship with him. Yeah I love him a lot and will always have that for him, but our friendship was a great thing so that's not something I wanna lose. I was just going to give him his space and not pester him by texting him

• I wish you the best but know when to let go. Just because you want a friendship doesn't mean it'll be good for you, or even be the same as it once was.

• Yeah I agree with you but you can't know that unless you don't try. I've also realised my own mistakes that I made during our relationship so I'm now able to work on those and be more mature to ensure we have a healthier and better friendship.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is an ass clown. He doesn't care about your feelings. I think the healthiest thing for you to do is to not even have a friendship with him because right now you're still raw and I don't think you could handle just being his friend and it would just break your heart over and over again to have this jerk in your life even as a friend. Lean on your girlfriends right now. They'll have your back.

What Guys Said 3

• Let it go, everything happens for a reason. I know girls don't like to lose, but in case of break ups, just let it go. You can force anyone to love or stay with you. It's reality, face it and move on

• I'm not forcing anything. I stopped trying when he became mean. After that he contacted me himself

• I had an incident in which my own life flashed in front of my eyes. Believe me it is short.

• I do have two questions for you. What will happen if you die tomorrow?
      and What will happen if you die like in 2060?

• I would block her

• i wouldn't give a damn about her.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't take his butt back at all learn to live without him

• I am living without him, but he's my best friend. Life's too short to fight and hold grudges and be apart from people that you love and care for.