How would you feel if your ex came back after hurting you so badly?

Basically long story short- my boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me last month. He actually blocked me from everywhere without me knowing we had broken up and after a week of straight begging, he called and told me that. We had been arguing a lot and it got too much. Anytime I've text him, he's been super mean and just blocks me. I love him very much. I keep begging and begging for him. He walked out after years together. Not even valuing our friendship never mind relationship. A lot has happened since that month, we've spoken and it's not been the nicest from his side, always bitter then something bad happened to me and he contacted me to check up on me and we were talking a little, and I asked if we could be friends as he's my best friend and the he told me he doesn't want to see me or talk to me for a while, and that he will talk to me some other time. I don't like how it's okay for him just to leave and come back at his own pleasure, yet doesn't think about who he's leaving behind and how much I'm suffering when he's gone. I'm not looking to get back with him, I just want my best friend back but I feel like it's not fair on me. I'm happy with any sort of contact at this point but I feel like why should he get to come back so easily, what should I do in order for him to realise this? I do want him to come back
4
2