How to heal a broken heart?

139

Most Helpful Guy

• literally delete everything that reminds you of that person, whether you have them on facebook or have a gift from them or anything, just block, delete, throw... etc

This will help you think about that person less and forget them better and more effectively over time. Another thing you can do is use your energy and sadness as a way to improve yourself and become a better person, do things that make you feel happy about yourself. Occupy yourself and get busy. Go out with friends, meet people, play sports, play video games, work... anything that makes your life busy and occupies your mind.

My favorite one is working out and playing sports. I did that one a lot, and it does two in 1: helps you feel better and more confident about yourself, you'l feel proud of yourself especially after you had an ass-kicking session in the gym (in other words you worked out so hard you can barely walk or lift an arm), and it also occupies you and makes you busy and have plans.

Good luck, i know it's not easy. I have several broken hearts before.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh yes. Broken hearts. Everyone goes through them and I just recently been through one. Its not easy at all. But overtime you heal. Keep your head high and keep focused. Keep yourself preoccupied and talk your feelings out. Dwell.. Because you have a right to dwell. But not for too long because if he broke up with you. he's not feeling sad or even dwelling about it. He's moving on. And so should you. And sometimes you'll wake up and feel so hurt and rejected. But that's okay. Its life. And missing people is apart of human nature.. Just because you miss someone or loved someone doesn't mean they're the right people for you!! =) you gotta make your own life now... Best of luck

What Guys Said 8

• Only time can mend such a wound. But, things you can do to hasten it, includes focusing/spending time on yourself; hobbies, studies, career and such. If you keep thinking about it, you will stay in that same web of misery. The past should not be forgotten, of course, but it should be accepted, so that we can live, and move on.

• Time good freinds and knowing that what happened is not your fault and accepting what happened. Learn from it and move on. Just moving around will help a bit. Don't do anything big like join a gym but do get up and start walking. Running with headphones helped me after my last girlfreind took part of my heart.

• Heart transplant?

• Open heart surgery

• sorry to hear that dear. may be this will help:
    1) Start exercising- Physical activity may buffer your depression symptoms.
    2) Fake it -If you looking to boost your happiness, try faking it

• ice cream

• find someone to talk to and release ur feeling

• It depends on how u break up before

What Girls Said 12

• Time... Sounds corny, but when my heart was broken after being cheated on I was so depressed that nothing anyone could have said or done would have helped. I had to work on myself and understand what I really needed and wanted out of my future relationships and try to understand that it wasn't my fault that my ex cheated on me.

• Time heals all wounds. Keep yourself busy and surround yourself with family and friends. It may seem like the end of the world, but it's not.

• You give yourself time to grieve and then you push forward despite all of the hurt and pain you feel.

• -Medication for depression
    -Download 7 cups of tea app.
    -Drink camomile tea with honey
    -Play something like a flute or harmonica.
    -do something that you like to do

Hope I helped, I'm sorry sweetie :(

• chocolate

• What I do when something like that happens to me is that I try to be better than I was when that happened (since about the personally till the psychic)

• Better yourself as a person. Becomes more selfish. Take care of your emotional, intellectual, physical, spiritual health. Do the things that make you feel good and empowered. This worked wonders for me. I promise. Best of luck, friend.

• School!!! and friends

• Get busy with something

• you can't heal it