It's complicated. Guy A or Guy B.

I was with Guy A for 1 week and we broke up because being with him, there will always be a problem and I was unhappy. I like him a lot and I think of him everyday. After we broke up, I stopped talking to him and decided to forget him, knowing that things won't work out.

I met Guy B a month ago after breaking up with Guy A, he is nice to me. I don't know if I am treating him as a substitute to forget about Guy A because I like him for being nice to me and I know that he likes me.

Recently Guy A came to talk to me. He asked me why I broke up with him and that he has been thinking of me. He knew I am with a guy right now and he was upset that I only gave him a week. We knew each other for more than 2 years and this entire time, I have gave him chance. Now I am feeling that things are getting complicated.

I didn't want to hurt the both of them. I was afraid that if I chose Guy A and we broke up again , I am going to lose Guy B. If I chose Guy B and end up having no feelings with him, I will lose Guy A who I have feelings with.

Who should I gave up on ?
It's complicated. Guy A or Guy B.
3
0