If someone isn't physically attracted to you, should you end things?

1019

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Even if they've a good personality, it isn't guarantee you would still be attracted to your partner if they doesn't look good. If I wasn't physically attracted to somebody, I wouldn't be together with them in the first place. If they were good looking, I would probably end up in a relationship. If I wasn't happy with their personality or other things, I would end it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone is not physically attracted to you and dated you it's because he likes something about you.
    But if you don't feel like he is loving you enough then yeah you should find someone who o only has eyes for you...
    It would suck if your partner constantly looks at other women or if he follows a lot of girls on Facebook or Instagram so he can look at the pretty girls...

What Guys Said 18

• Yes you should

• Definitely, I don't see a point in being with someone just because "they have a nice personality". Physical attraction matters.

• Yes. Girls told me otherwise, but I do still think that a steady relationship is based on getting to know your future partner.

• unless you enjoy misery, pain and messing with other peoples lives, yes. always remember the lesson learned and never regress and life will be the rollercoaster thrill ride its supposed to be.

• All my gfs were physically attracted to me but what would I do in opposite situation? Yeah I'd end things.

• If a girls not attracted to me, i want her to tell me so i know where things stand..

• Yea. That's the best course of action.

• yup.

• Why start a relation ship of no attraction

• why did you agree to be his girlfriend in the first place

• i dont like that girl who dont loves me.. and not beautiful to me

• yeah

• Yes what's the point of being with someone if there isn't even phisical attraction

• no it's what is one the inside that counts

• Yes obviously

• I say so

• Not necessarily, sometimes you may not be physically attracted at first but you could end up gaining attraction to them after getting closer. I'd try it for a few months and if he's not attracted to you in any way then I'd end things.

• no, bend them over and fuck em. ;)

What Girls Said 9

• Ask them this;
    "Could you ever fall for someone if you never even knew what they looked like?"
    If the answer is yes you should not feel swayed by the fact they don't find you physically attractive.
    if the answer is no you should turn them away because they are a person who is likely lingering in your life to use you to some means.

• Why be in a relationship if you're not attracted to the other person? If you don't find them attractive you're just using them.

• Sure

• Yes. If they don't sexually excite you and the chemistry isn't off the charts, it's not worth it.

• Most likely, that doesn't improve with time

• Yes because nothing will happen later and when you think about it, relationships end in either a break up or marriage so...

• Yes...

• Yes let them go before they find someone else to list after

• no, emotinally attraction will bring it soon