How to break up?

how do you break up with a girl without totally just like killing her emotionally? this girl is way to attached with me because I was her first bf, kiss, and oral. I don't know how to make it easier for her? help please...

60

Most Helpful Girl

• Please make sure you are honest with her when you tell her your reasons why. Be prepared for the tears and anger and she may try everything to win you back. If you are really certain that this is not what you want anymore then you should do it now. Breaking up is not easy but it is better to break up than to stay in a relationship that you are not happy in. Please do not use the "Lets be friends " statement or "Its me not you!". Be sensitive Good Luck,

• Shit I used both of those.... f*** me

What Girls Said 5

• I am really hoping you didn't have sex with her. There is nothing worst then having sex with a guy for the first time, and hear him say 'you don't really mean that much to me anymore'.

• i think you should just straight out talk to them but dont:
    - say it over text
    - say that its not you its me :P
    - make them feel that u got tired of them
    - lie about it just explain ur situation as u did in ur question

• Why are you breaking up with her? Than maybe I can help.

• She's wayyyy tooo head over heels and also just the next 2-5 months are insanely busy for the both of us and I don't think I can manage a relationship, also I just don't feel the same way about her.

• Well you need to tell her EXACTLY why you're breaking up with her. It's the worst thing a guy can do to break up with a girl and not tell her why. Tell her things have just changed and you can't handle being in a relationship. She'll probably take it as bs but at least you're being honest with her. You're going to hurt her and break her regardless of how you break up with her; it's the inevitable when a girl is really attached. Just remember to show sympathy and make sure she knows why you are d

• Oing it. She's going to cry and probably ask you not to do it, but if you don't have feelings for her anymore, you need to cut it off now and save her from more pain later. And tell her you don't have feelings for her anymore. That's a big part of this it seems and she needs to know it all.

• https://imgur.com/YRYKlyE I suggest this...

• just make yourself seem like a total asshole and not good enough for her. tell her she's too good for u

What Guys Said 0