How to deal with an ex that wants to make your life miserable. You have a child with him and he is doing everything possible to hurt you and his son?


Most Helpful Guy

  • I hope you have court ordered child support and have court ordered visitation

    • Yeah it just takes forever to get it done.

    • Show All
    • You haven't even tried. Go to DHS child support division and get it done and or get a lawyer and file. You also need visitation ordered by the court so he can't come at anytime demanding to see his kid. You should be ashamed of yourself for dragging your feet on this. You're enabling him to be a deadbeat dad. Do not make any agreements of any kind get all of it court ordered

    • I know... and yes you're right I do feel stupid now for trusting him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes