Am I ready for another relationship?

me and my ex broke up a month ago. I am currently talking to another guy right now. everything is going great. I have dated him before and ended things because we are going to different colleges 5 hours apart so we barley would see each other. now he wants to date me again. I don't know what to tell him. I am still not over my ex yet. so I need help or maybe some advice.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Ok hun. Me too. I am so not over my ex either. This is what you do. Be single. Spend time with yourself and do the things you wanted to do when you were not dating. Before you can enter another relationship you need to be happy again and you need to repair yourself. There is no need to rush. You will find someone special but it takes time. If it takes you two months or more to repair your life without your ex then do it. You don't want to rush into another relationship when you just got out of a tough one. Not good at all.

• Be honest with him. Tell him you are interested, but you had a recent break-up. Since you value him you do not want him to end up as a rebound, you want to take things slow and be friends first and see where it goes.