Was it him or me?

A few months ago my boyfriend and I broke up. The break up wasn't angry or bad but there wasn't much closure. He told me that I changed and that he can't handle a relationship right now due to his busy schedule and commitment issues. I am convinced that if I didn't do certain things we would still be together. Four days before we broke up he seemed perfectly happy being with me. He kissed me wholeheartedly and told me he loved me. Then the next few days I acted very needy and clingy and annoying. I feel that triggered his commitment issues and scared him away. He started to ignore me and was cold and gave me half ass kisses. I am led to believe that I could've prevented the break up if I never acted clingy and needy. My friend who also has commitment issues told me to not blame myself. She broke up with her boyfriend because she couldn't handle a relationship and that when she listed all reasons she wanted to break up it was all her and not her boyfriend. Any opinions?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• were you guys the same age?

• Yeah

• So my ex unfollowed me on Instagram and I have no idea why. I'm not really that active on it and we haven't talked in awhile. I literally don't even look at him anymore so what the heck