Cheating?

So can you love somebody and cheat on them? Me an my boyfriend have had a bumpy ride, and I cheated on him 3 times...but I am not the d*** of the relationship because I love him so much and was always there for him but I couldn't trust him for things that he has done to me in other words..I would have never cheated if he was treating me right I never told him because I knew I would lose him...but I did tell him that one time when we broke up a let another guy leave a hickey on my neck...and he still sometimes brings it up when we are playing the blame game...but I thought we moved past it but he end up almost f***ing his x a couple days ago which really hurt and he said he doesn't know why he did it...but he still loves me..so please some advice
+1 y
And when I got upset he said that the hickey thing is exactly the same...and that he doesn't like that I think to much in to things, and I'm so insecure
+1 y
..and that he hates that I look through his phone, I then tell him that I'm like this because of you...and I want to get better but if he isn't helping to build my trust back up how am is it gonna get better
+1 y
Can you love someone and still cheat on them?
Cheating?
3
1