Do you deleted your ex from facebook after breakup?

This question is the one I'm unable to answer myself, since a year ago.
I feel like I need to do it, but whenever I try doing it, it stops me and makes me thing: "Shall I do this? Will I feel bad after that?" and another quetions like that.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other -> Answer in the comments.
    Vote C

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I always cut all means of contact with an ex. I have no need to have them in my life , even on social media. I remove all traces of an ex from my life, then i move on.

• Perhaps I should do the same, once she have another boyfriend and sometimes I still think about her, I'm over her for sure just didn't know it's good idea to remove her or not.

Most Helpful Guy