Nothing wounds the human soul like unrequited love,
"Do you love me?" She said, "No, not ever."
A crushing blow, the world turns dark, and blackness fills my heart.
How long will I feel this way? Forever.
- I have never been in a relationshipVote A
- I have been in a relationship but I have never fallen in love.Vote B
- I have been in a relationship and fell in love but I never had a partner who also fell in love with me.Vote C
- I have been in a relationship, fallen in love, and those partners also fell in love with me.Vote D
- I have been in a relationship and fallen in love. Some partners fell in love with me and some partners did not.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
Thank you for asking this question. :) Actually, I do believe that some people fall more in love than others. Like at the moment, I feel more in love with my partner than my partner loves me, but I think it may equally be a different way of showing love between people, maybe the person who loves you does not show it in a way that you understand? There are five different ways (according to books, but I believe there are many more) on how people show their love, so maybe one doesn't feel loved, but one is very much... if that makes sense :)1
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
I have once but later I found out that it was better for me cuz the girl was exactly the opposite of what I expected1