My ex-friend texted me after a month of no contact with harsh words... advice?

How our friendship ended in bullet points:
1) I asked her for space (not necessarily asking if we could end the friendship) and told her how her depression is slowly taking a toll on my own mental health.
2) She responded in an offended manner and basically assumed that I wanted to end it. She seemed hurt and started to accuse me of using her for my own happiness but that's totally not the point. The point is that I haven't felt her presence as my friend for a long time and I wanted her to see that a friendship is a two-way road and I felt like I was being taken advantage of.
3) Eventually, we decided to end it cause too many bad exchanges occurred. She agreed that she was bad for me and was willing to let me go for my happiness (pay attention to this detail)

We didn't talk for one month and then,
Suddenly last night she texts me a long heck paragraph telling me how she isn't sure how to end our friendship and that she wants the feeling of hatred and anger in her heart to go away. She claims that she has never hated anyone as much as she hates me right now. She tells me that she wishes for me to never do what I did to her to anyone else (?) and that nobody deserves what I did to her (again, ?). Lastly, she wants me to find myself (._.) and she hopes that it is a good person. Not to mention she called me a fake friend and that she has no room for fake friends (which made me wonder why she texted me again after ONE MONTH).

I decided not to reply but can someone please give me advice on how to deal with this? At first, I felt immense guilt but now I'm thinking that I did nothing wrong when I chose to prioritize myself and my family who would rather have me alive. I honestly don't understand why she hates me so much (she says that she has never hated anyone- not even those who sexually harassed her) which makes me extremely uncomfortable because she basically compares me to someone equivalent to a rapist.

Please help. Anything really helps right now. Thanks.
Give her space like you have. Don't reply back.
Talk to her in person, maybe?
GirlGuy
3
4