Guys, how do you dodge a girl after she's pregnant?

1714

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• How about YOU manning up and dealing with it like a real man would do. Running away from her and the pregnancy is being a coward and an a-hole. Since YOU did the deed, you need to deal with it. I would suggest you start by sitting down with yourself and telling yourself that this is going to be a new adventure and hey, you have a kid now. Then find her, apologize for being an ass, and try and work things out. Otherwise, I would suggest the French Foreign Legion, they take losers of all types in there.

• Thanks for the MHO... unexpected. But I hope things do work out for you. Life in an Adventure, enjoy it.

What Girls Said 16

• You can dodge her but child support will find you.

• Lol. Sooo true. My dad is still paying my mother back child support and I haven't lived with her for 7 years. The government will find him

• you don't understand. it's okay to get a girl pregnant and ditch her.

• I really hope you are a troll otherwise you need to be taken to boot camp because you have some shit hard lessons to learn in life dude!

• I don't think you can. Have you seen those tummies? If they start rolling down even the slightest hill she's going to catch you. Dodge ball champion or not.

Oh and then the whole legal system sticking the proverbial rubber fist up your ass for unpaid child support thing is an issue too.

• Tell her that you're too cowardly to man up and deal with the consequences of your dick doing the thinking and then jack off a LOT to drown the sorrows of having to pay child support on a monthly basis for the next 18 years. (Good luck running from that.)

• I think you mean - "How do I dodge my responsibility as a man and Father, after a girl is pregnant?"

If you are going to be a cowardly jerkwad, at least own up to it. And for Gods sake, make sure you tell the next female you date that you will leave her in a heartbeat if you get her pregnant.

• "Fat cunt" wow you are just the most shining example of a mature and respectable guy aren't you! I hope no other woman ever wants to have anything to with you. I think you owe his young woman an apology for your derogatory name you labeled her with!

• Ether way, sorry you had to hear that. I was raised to have respect for a woman. My parents would have beat my ass so hard back in the day.

• @jpmoore89 = He obviously came here thinking everyone would be all "ooh' and 'ahh' wow, you got a girl pregnant? You must be so much of a man! Wow... and from I read , he claims its' his fifth>>> LOL what a loser disaster he must be.

• If it's yours, then I think you need man up and deal with the repercussions of your actions. You're over 25 years old, I think that's old enough to have the maturity level to deal with the situation.

• you're opinion is not a fact. you learned some new. peace! :)

• Hence the placement of "I think" before I stated my opinion. You learned something new too.

• Wow 😳. I hope women have the brains to stay the hell away from you! Because there is no cure for your level of stupidity! Time to grow up little boy, and become a man and take responsibility for your mistakes!

• Hint: YOU DON'T. little bitch.

• She's gonna get big.
    That may be hard to do.

• what do you mean?

• Pregnant women get very big. Her stomach will grow.
      Hard to dodge a big lady.

• it will be easier to run away. she can't move as quickly

• You don't you fucking asshole.

• lol you're fuuuucked

• if you're the father thats a pretty shitty thing to do

• Unfortunately, if you got her pregos, you got legal problems heading your way. But, I would make sure it's yours. If you guys really don't want the kid, give it to the state, aka adoption. Personally, I don't like the idea of abortion. I think it needs a chance, even if the parents don't want it. But it's up to you both. It sucks to hear this, but you both really need to talk. You will feel much better doing so. Until then, you may feel anxious, guilt, and worry. A kid is a big deal. Especially if you are not ready or have no interest in the person you knocked up. Maybe seek out a school counselor, if you are in school.

• how do you dodge her? can't. shouldn't have fucked up. this is a good example of what the fuck not to do in life cuz people will end up like you. grow up!

you "cared" enough to get her pregnant, you should care enough to effin stay with the girl who you got pregnant. because once the child grows up and is able to talk he/she is gonna ask his/her mother "where's dad? I've never seen him" she'll have to say "oh he was an ass and left after he got me pregnant because he's a desperate sex - driven freak"

like bruh, really? you gonna leave a girl who's pregnant because you didn't use your brain? wow... thats fucked and morphed on every level

• if she's not your wife, she's not actually entitled to anything. get a fucking lawyer dude. baby mamas are fucking worthless. you should've pulled out, dumbass, or paid for an abortion.

• lol hey don't call me a dumbass. I'm sensitive.

• oh she was just a friend.

• you should've pulled out. but seriously, she really shouldn't be able to get anything out of you if you weren't even in a relationship, unless she gets a better lawyer than you.

• You DON'T. That's a piece of shit thing to do.

• it can be done

• It's a piece of shit thing to do. And it won't save you from having to pay child support.

• @Opinion Owner I agree with you. Well said. This is awful. Guys like this give the rest of us a bad name.

What Guys Said 13

• This is awful! Really? You have no business being with her in the first place if this is your attitude. Its guys like you who give the rest of us a bad name! If I were to get a girl pregnant you bet I had the intentions of never leaving her in the first place. I would stand by her and be a father to that child and love her.

Come on! Grow up!

• This triggers me and I hope she makes you pay like crazy with child support and everything. However, having said that, you need better trolling materials

• You don't

• First Rule: When you meet a girl, or before then, decide immediately whether she is a keeper or throwaway. If she is a throwaway, then never tell her your real name or where you live exactly. If she is a keeper, then you trust her to some extent.

Second Rule: If she is a keeper, make darn sure she is on birth control or use a condom unless she lives in a country that has no legal obligation for sperm donors. If she lives in such a jurisdiction, then it will be very difficult to be on the hook for 18 years of child support (but ask about relatives and such, to make sure there isn't some cousin who is an attorney where you live).

Third rule: If she is a throwaway and gets pregnant, hope it is a girl, because that would make it extremely difficult to track you down. If it is a boy, his Y-DNA can be used to identify your last name and that might be enough to find you.

If you broke the rules, then you are screwed.

• Tie four or five wooden spoons to your head and pretend to be a reindeer. Foolproof.

• Which ever way she turns the steering wheel, you dodge the other way. Hopefully she won't run you down.

• I'm not going to help you do that. What kind of person are you?

• What the fuck I'd be married if she was pregnant.

• As long as I didn't have sex with her, I just dodge her like any girl I 'm not interested in.

• Tell her you're getting a pack of cigarettes

• surely this is just a troll. I would fucking hope anyway

• Gonna have to fake you're death.

• a real man, wouldn't