If I fell out of love with someone, should I even feel guilty about it? Is there something wrong with me feeling relief?

I got married really young, I turned 20 that same year. We dated for a year, were friends for a year and then we met up... as I said, dated for a year and then decided that we wanted to be together so he immigrated to Canada to be with me. I paid everything of course. He is also the same age as me. I feel like I was in love him, I really was... but a lot has changed and I have changed as a person. My values and my attitude have shifted. I see the world differently and I am a lot more mature than I used to be. I fell out of love with him for numerous reasons. I expected that as him being my husband, he would take more controls over the house, help me pay now bills. Help me take care of our home, you know... stuff you're supposed to do. I feel like I am living with a man child rather than an actual man who can take control, who can puts effort into growing. We also just don't have the same taste in anything really. He doesn't try to enjoy the things that I like even though I have made the effort to enjoy the stuff he likes. He doesn't challenge me or help me with my goals. I don't see any change. I used to be very attracted to him, but over the past year, I just don't feel that attraction anymore. I can't even fake it. I see him more as a friend than as a husband because we do get along great. But to say that I'm in love with him, I can tell you that I'm no longer in love with him. I felt such a relief when I finally told him how I really felt. It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders. I can't imagine how heart broken he is, I hate that I have to upset him with all this. It's not easy for me to tell him how I feel either because I feel guilty about breaking his heart. So am I wrong to feel some sort of relief? Am I a sociopath? I'm just so confused.
3
2