How do I get back with him because he clearly still loves me a lot?

We broke up 2 days ago. I cried and cried, begging him to go back to me. I asked him why. He says he still loves me but because this is his first relationship he feels trapped and doesn't know what's good out there. He told me that our relationship was perfect and that he might regret breaking up with me later but he says that he doesn't want it to be his first relationship. He says if he had several long term relationships before he met me I would be the one for him. He told me that we just met at the wrong time.

Yesterday I asked him to meet me at the park. We talked a little and he was like "is it bad that I want to hold you right now?" So he held me, and we kissed and he told me everything still felt so right. I asked him if we could at least be friends and he was like "let's try not to contact each other because I want to forget about you and move on". That hurts me a lot that he would throw away a 1 and a half year connection between us. It just fucking sucks.

Its just not right how we broke up. We don't have a perfect relationship but we had a lot of fun times and awesome adventures together. We don't have as much bullshit like other couples do and I make a lot of effort tried to improve things that aren't the best.

Yesterday we texted and he was all like "who in your workplace would you have sex with?" I told him a name just to see his reaction and he got really insecure like "i know you're single now and I can't stop you from doing what you want but it hurts me when you say that. I think I should stop contacting you so I can get over you."

So he blocked me from his phone, blocked my Facebook and Instagram so I can't even DM him.

I know you guys think its stupid to hold onto a relationship like that, but I don't care. If you guys only knew how great we were together you would understand. My question is, how do I get him back? I honestly know for sure he is still in love with me but just wants to break up and move on anyways. What do I do?
2
1