Break up or apologize?

So my boyfriend and I go through lots of break ups and make ups. Well this time it was very serious and he was super pissed off. I'm not sure if I should apologize and try to fix it or just move on. I honestly love this guy. he can be crazy and controlling but he's worth it to me. I let him down and I feel so sorry but I don't know if it's fixable... what should I do?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• so, it kind of depends on a number of factors. the other breakups. are they over stupid things? if yes, just move on it'll be drama for life. also is he always doing the breaking up and you're always doing the getting back together or is it 50/50? and lastly. you need to ask yourself if you actually love him or you're just not happy when you break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• You said y'all keep breaking up then "making up" just to break up again. I think you might have answered your own question.

What Guys Said 8

• You're too young for all this, too many games. Just date a lot, do group things, and let yourself grow up a little bit. No guy 18 is ready to be hitched anyway.

• He's almost 23 years old tho

• "... go through lots of break ups and make ups."
      This is a non-starter in my opinion. If you can't discuss things like adults without blowing up then you're not ready for any kind of LTR. It will never work. BTDT, got the t-shirt.

• you should apologise and then break up and find another boyfriend because if it is recurring then it is not right..

• if you're going through a recurring cycle then that should tell you to do something different.

how'd you let him down?

• well I just contacted this guy about being a dancer at a club and then changed my mind and blocked him. but my boyfriend heard the message on my phone..

• I guess so. I didn't mean any harm by it. and I realized how stupid it was... so I didn't continue. I never actually did anything either

• you didn't mean any harm? ouch... sounds like he makes a habit of victimizing himself as well.

consulting each other on 'career moves' would be considerate of each other. if you neither feels the need to do so, then you're both better off w/o a relationship.

• Id say just move on. Sounds to me like he makes you unhappy more than he makes you happy. You can find someone better

• on and off relationships tend to not work out unless you truly love the person

• If he is controlling move on before the busvgits you

• break up and get with a bigger d

• hmm move on.. find the compatible partner.

What Girls Said 2

• Well depends. If its on off then there has to come a point you just end it...

• Apologize and try to work it out