Sex before marriage or after ot?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• After marriage. Sex before marriage is a sin in My religion. If we truly care and love each other and have a mental and emotional connection then I think the physical part will take care of its own. A few clumsy rounds may happen at first, but we will get acustom to each others bodies and desires in no time.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not only is it a sin-premarital sex has been proven to downright destructive to a person's health and future-it's gotten to the point where you shouldn't even need to be religious to see the risks... they can be seen clearly all around! I hear many people say "the Bible is a book of fables"... if that's the case, explain why this world constantly validates verse Jeremiah 10:23?

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Before. I think it's important to try it before you buy it.

1|0
    0|1
  • After

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd choose b4 BC u won't kno if u r sexually compatible and that's an important part of a relationship. I've heard of a bunch of women who regret waiting BC the sex was bad too

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever you are ready. I'd choose before tho lol I wouldn't be able to wait that long

0|0
    0|0
  • u test a car before u but it don't u

0|0
    0|2
  • Before if you are ready and love the person.

0|0
    0|1
  • i kinda asked the same question. it's confusing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Before marriage

1|0
    0|0
  • On the first date

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it all night every night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Afterwards 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Both as long as its sum 1you care about

0|0
    0|0
  • after.

0|0
    0|0
  • do it when your ready. don't let society or religion dictate what you do with your body

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter but do it without breaking anyone's heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • After. It is more sacred that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • before, how else will you know if you are going to be compatible sexually. If she is not into the same things you are then that is going to be a lot of disappointments for both parties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex before relationship 👍

0|0
    0|0