What is happening with us?

During summer school me and this guy hit it of great. we became bestfriends and two weeks later he asked me out. He said that he WOULDN'T ever think about hurting me and he takes the word I love you very seriously like me. We where going through a hard time, and on Friday when he dropped me off at my house he started saying he's not going to have enough time for me and it not fair. When I don't care about the time. I CHERISHED the 10 minutes I had with him. he's really busy and he's going through stuff. He started crying infront of me when we had to break up.

we still text each other and hangout. He still puts his arms around me and hugs me, he lets me kiss him on the cheek. He told me that he still loves me A LOT and that he's still attached to me.
I want him back more than anything, I truly love this guy. We had sex together for the very first time when we where together. I asked him what he sees when he looks Into my eyes he said "that you love me."

I kept telling him to come back so we can work this out. He told me the more I ask the more I push him away. he told me that he's far to the point where it's uncomfortable.

We talk and laugh, we love each other. & I don't know what to do.

He says I love you back and he makes time for us to hangout (he didn't do that when we where together)

what is he trying to do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• why did you guys break up?

• He's very busy. And he has stuff going on at home. We made changes and he told me we are doing fine. He's going into the military. He took me out on a date Wednesday and Friday is when he decided to breakup with me. We've been through a lot. I've stood beside him, supported him. and he breaks my heart. He said he wants to do this on his own

• Frankly, you are underage. You should focus more on future than on relationship. Sorry.

• I think he is depressed and worried that he may hurt you, he loves you and is afraid to do that and this is his way of keeping you safe. Just ask him to open up and ask him why he won't go out with you again. If he acts like this with you clearly he still loves you but he won't go out with you? I'm sure it is something that he is concerned about going on in his life that he feels may have a negative impact on a relationship that you to may get in.

What Girls Said 1

• uh oh. to me it seems he's going to use u. be careful look for the red flags

• no, no. He's not like that. He wouldn't do that.

• u never know. things change.