What to do when the relationship is no longer love but destructive?

So I been with this guy for 8 months total he suffers of depression and I had serious issues but I am fine for now due to my effort to try to get better ! When the relationship started everything was okay and great but now is clearly destructive. I eventually got pregnant and I do have my way of taking care of my child and bought my own house , sometimes he is sweet & kind and other times I just can't with the bullcrap. I decided to stay with him because I truly did love him but somehow he is stupid asf ! He came to our home yesterday and told me sex is getting old , he did not help with dishes as I was washing them all , and tried to make a bunch of food he never spend a single penny to help to buy ! He tottaly kept on telling me how other woman likes the vibration of car and at this point is clear to me is not a relationship it's just lust... I got another guy and he loves me and doesn't treat me like trash , and deep down I want to tell the depressive person to go away but I am a really nice human being so I feel bad and sorry for his issues because a mental problem is not something he can change without support ! What can I do?
What to do when the relationship is no longer love but destructive ?
25
13