Is he the better man?

Recently I had a girlfriend who left me for another guy (kinda obvious). While we dated she would always tell me that we were "meant", she "doesnt want anyone else", etc. Well when that wasn't the case anymore she gave me a laundry list of reasons for why he is better to him being more attractive to even having a deeper voice lol. So I wanted to know if a woman sees guy that is "better" will she automatically ditch her current guy, despite the rapport they have built together?

Thanks

11

What Girls Said 1

• no, if she really love you she will stay with you

What Guys Said 1

• This isn't how it works ;) First, you must prefix everything a woman says with "Right now, I feel that..."

Like so:
    "Right now, I feel that... we were meant to be together"
    "Right now, I feel that... I don't want anyone else"

> when that wasn't the case anymore she gave me a laundry list of reasons for why he is better

Of course. As we all know, women are always right. Therefore, when she felt that "right now... she was attracted to this other guy" and dumped you for him, she rationalized it and came up with a laundry list of reasons to explain it.

Of course, it's all bullshit. If she tells you you're "meant to be together" and dumps you one month later for a another guy, there's no reason she won't do it again.

• Lol, thats some damn good, lets-have-a-beer worthy advice! I guess I'm just used to more straightforward women, because I never have been spoon-fed so much before. Thanks for the knowledge and the laugh 🖒

• LOL... Well some people claim to be gender-fluid, so I propose the term "truth-fluid" for that girl!