Normal behavior, to feel lost and afraid after a breakup?

So it's been a week in a half since my boyfriend broke up with me and I just feel lost and scared to move on. Every time I try to move on, it feels like I'm cheating even though my ex wants nothing to do with me and I'm not even dating any guys I'm just making friends​. Every time a guy is interested in me, I will make a excuse because I will think they will leave me just like my ex did. Finally felt a little happy with someone and it feels like I ruined it. My parents wants me to move on but I'm​ having a hard time.
+1 y
This was his reason for breaking up with me:
Honestly it started that day you came over to my house, and we were gonna walk to the gas station that Was three blocks away from my house and you got scared. Like it was literally three blocks away and that got me to thinking​ if that little walk scared you there is no telling what other little things will scare you.
+1 y
You are 25 years old and freaked out over a walk, and you don't go to bars and clubs and I do. I couldn't go and have a good time if I knew you were at home waiting for me. I want a girl that will be there with me and if and when someone wants to start shit I wanna see her knock the fucker out. I simply just realized​, You didn't want any of the things I do.
7
3