Why is my ex posting pictures of girls already and it hasn't been even a week since we split?

It's really shitty because I feel like he's doing it on purpose, because he knows I hate it. And he use to curve girls telling them no but now the last two nights he's been having them on there and my heart sinks...

He's a bassist and in quite a few bands here in Vegas so girls come with the territory. And the latest one was with one of the female djs who also play where he does. It's insanely upsetting mostly because I love him and I don't say anything because it's really not my place anymore but it still hurts and I'm just so confused I'm being the mature one and I haven't done anything like that and left him to have space... I just don't get it.
14
4