Why is my ex posting pictures of girls already and it hasn't been even a week since we split?

It's really shitty because I feel like he's doing it on purpose, because he knows I hate it. And he use to curve girls telling them no but now the last two nights he's been having them on there and my heart sinks...

He's a bassist and in quite a few bands here in Vegas so girls come with the territory. And the latest one was with one of the female djs who also play where he does. It's insanely upsetting mostly because I love him and I don't say anything because it's really not my place anymore but it still hurts and I'm just so confused I'm being the mature one and I haven't done anything like that and left him to have space... I just don't get it.

414

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course he's doing it on purpose. You really dont know how love should make you feel. You are beatiful and Im sure he wishes he could be faithful to you but he can't and won't. You will find someone that will make your life happy and not have these negatives and sad days any more. They suck but you'll look back and be glad you got out when you did. Dont let him bullshit you anymore. Post your own pictures. You can pick anyone to take a picture with you. Just ask some guy you think is hot. You'll always have people on your side. Guys may even pay you to be in a picture with them!

Most Helpful Girl

• to make u jealous

• See that's what I though and I was like exploding in side and crying but I was trying to be mature so I didn't post anything or blast him or hit him up like a lot of girls would I just kinda played it off like I didn't care by not reacting..

What Guys Said 13

• Look hun, I know this shits hard as hell but if you want to meet the right guy, do not dwell on your ex. Delete his number, delete him on social media and go bang a few random studs. How can you make any progress by looking at the past? All it's going to do is fuck you up. You need to do what is best for you and when that happens, that guy will show up.

• Yeah just shit honestly I've been trying so hard... just never loved anyone before. None of the guys I dated before him and I know that sounds shitty but it's true I never felt
      Anything like this so I'm struggling and I'm always such a strong individual and it blows

• You will be fine. As long as you learn from the whole thing and change a little than it was worth it. The 2 times I have been dumped, I ended up finding a much more compatible person because I learned to weed out the women who acted like my exes.

• That's smart see I did the same dated way older because I thought it would be different from the liars, cheaters and abusive fucks I dated before but he ended up hurting me worse so now I'm like fuck

• You answered your own question "because he knows i hate it"

He's just trying to show you he's happy without you. But the fact he's trying so hard basically says he's miserable

• Ooooo that's some deep shit!!! I kinda felt the same I was like wtf... I felt he had zero consideration for my feelings and I was exploding in side but didn't react and I didn't be petty. Most girls would go to social media and like blast a dude or talk shit but no as bad as I wanted to freak out I didn't

• Just act normal. He'll eventually think that you don't care what he's up to

• I bet he wants you to see how "awesome" he is and how well he can do without you. I would get off the social media for a while. It's not good for you anyway.
    hbr.org/.../a-new-more-rigorous-study-confirms-the-more-you-use-facebook-the-worse-you-feel

• Cut all contacts with him, block his ass on social media and every chance you have of seeing him and whatever his up to.. Then focus your energy on something else cause it's better to hurt while walking away than standing still

• You're split up, so he doesn't have a reason to not do that. Maybe he's getting back at you, or maybe he's just trying to move on. Either way, it's not your business anymore.

• Cuz he is a jerk who wants to run it in that he has moved on

• If that's your real pic.. Nd if he is 48.. M not judging you but you deserve the best.. A guy who takes care of you.. A guy who tries to make you smile first nd only thn smile himself.. You are a gorgeous women.. I know internally too.. It feels bad.. But as i said you deserve the best

• Lol that is me I can assure you. But yeah I know I deserve more I been hearing it for
      Days just hard when you love someone. Usually I can just drop shit and move on it this has me all fucked up, depressed and miserable so it's a massive struggle I've never dealt with, but thank u

• Apologies if i offended you.. I believe you.. Nd i had few relationships in the past.. Everytime i thought that m in love.. We broke up.. I cried.. I stayed with this thought that i can't move on.. But thn i always used to wonder.. If that was really love.. It had to be from both ends.. If m the only one who is suffering, thn it's not real love neither the person is right for me.. I found my real love now.. Nd it's okay to cry miss.. I wish i could be right next to you just to support.. I know how it feels.. But.. You only deserve to smile :)..

• Because he's single and was a dick to you already. Hun do yourself a favor and block him from social media, his number, and life in general. I swear your life will be better.

• omg thay guy is a fuckboy forget him then again most guys in vegas are (myself excluded) but guys like him don't deserve the time of day from a beauty such as yourself

• And how can I be more honest

• No like honestly I can say I like writing poetry but would you believe me no because all people think that if you're in vegas and your not 6" long you won't ever get banged (just a stereotype)

• he is probably trying to feel better. both of you are probably hurting and everyone has different ways of coping. if him trying to cope is bothering you then don't look at his social media posts/block him

• because he can. you as the mature one, unfollow/unfriend him and move on.

• Be Strong. Be Bold. Move On...

What Girls Said 3

• Who broke up with who and what was the reason?

• He left me on Easter. Basically because he said he wasn't "feeling the relationship anymore" and that it wasn't my fault. And that I'd agree in time. But we had never fought prior it was completely out of the blue. All the details if your interested are posted on a question I did yesterday. So if u care to read then feel free it's on my
      Profile.

• if I were her I wouldn't look at him again but then again from a romantic pov I'm not any better unless people in these days were like long ago where it was more about personality

• He might if he feels I'm moving on. He's done it to one girl I'm cool with. But she didn't want shit to do with him and went back to her ex then he ended up with me. So I'm just waiting and it sucks. Giving it time. Think I'm just gonna stay off of snap and insta for a while if I can't see it then it can't hurt me.

• you we're his side chick?

• I don't think so. He was faithful through out our relationship he wouldn't take pics with girls or anything in fear of upsetting me I know because a few of
      My friends who would go to see him would be like he told us no because he didn't want u to get mad so this is a change in behavior

• Thanks love 💖

• you're welcome

• He wants you to move away from him