My girlfriend broke up with me cause she said "I lied about going to sleep". Am I at fault here? Will she come back after a while?

She broke up with me today after getting back together the day before.

Me and my buddies were chilling at his house for the night and I told her I was going to sleep.

I was telling my girlfriend I was taking my friend to this girls house then come back to my friends and go to sleep. She called me a lier and a cheater. I was only taking him and then coming back cause I was tired.

We ending up not going and I told her and said to her I was going to sleep. Told her goodnight and everything.

After a while, I of trying to go to sleep I couldn't cause they had the TV so load watching the NBA game so I got up and watched.

We all got hungry and went to get food from Mcdonals and DaryQueen.

She text me after we got back and I told her she woke me up cause of the spam.

I lied that time but I did tell her, I didn't go to sleep.
I told her that there TV was load and everything so I stayed up and went to get food.

She didn'r replay so I left her alone cause she said to me, if she's mad leave her alone cause it will make things worse. I went to sleep and woke up and called her and she told me, that I was a lier.

I thought she was mad and so I left her alone.

3 hours later I called her and ask her whats going on and she tells me I lied about going to sleep and getting food. But I didn't. She said she was breaking up with me cause I was a lier.

Am I in the wrong? Should I say sorry to her and get her back? She won't respond to any of my text or calls so if she comes back later. Should I tell her to leave me alone or apologize?
3
3