I love this girl but I push her away everytime we start to get close. why am I doing this n what should I do?

everytime we get close... like talking for hours i treat her badly in college. i act rudely to her. she wants me to change, to become a better person. i think i am doing these due to my own insecurities please help me out girls please

11

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm... Do you feel unsure around her or maybe even a bit uncomfortable? Did you try opening up to her before or at least let yourself get used to her presence?

• everytime we get close... like talking for hours i treat her badly in college. i act rudely to her. she wants me to change, to become a better person. i think i am doing these due to my own insecurities please help me out girls please

• Then it's your choice whether to take the risk of trying talking to her and try to be close again or not to... 😮 Hope it all goes well in the end.

• thanks for all this advice. u have been helpful thank you

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you're not sure what you want from the relationship or have already gotten what you wanted. Maybe you only want something but need her there with everything else she brings because you're getting the thing you want, but need to deal with her baggage to keep getting it from her. Id do some deep self evaluation on what you want from this person and when you find out, act upon it. Even if it's moving on or telling her your feelings. Best of luck