What happens when you hit man's insecurities?

My ex keeps adding me from fake Facebook accounts. I accepted the add from one account then talked to him for a few minutes to detect his persona. When I knew for sure it was him, I sent him a very insulting message that hit every single insecurity he has
He used to be very insecure and very narcissistic
I blocked him immediately after the message
But what would his reaction be that I outsmarted him? Is he gonna keep stalking and following my news?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care as much but I wouldn't stalk a girl that broke up with me. There's definitely some guys who would lose their shit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzTqU2BVf10
    Eminem made a lot of songs about beeing obsessed and stuff like that. He kinda exagerates and makes things up but a lot is also based on his life and relationship with his wife etc.
    I hope you don't have some kind of crazy guy after you. You should maybe be a bit careful for a while and don't have any contact with him anymore don't accept requests unless you know who the person is (you probably shouldn't do that anyway).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He would probably be depressed and angry but will most likely still try to add you.
    I think it would have just been best not to add people you don't know on there don't accept his requests at all. If you don't have you're profile on private make it private and if you already do by accepting his request he would have looked through all your posts and pictures. You went about this the wrong way you don't need to put him down even though what he is doing is wrong and creepy you just need to tell him to stop or you will get the police involved if he doesn't stop harassing and stalking you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE