My ex boyfriend and the bro code - help me!!!

Okay so me and my ex boyfriend dated for a couple of months and he has a friend that is cute! My mom and his older sister are friends and one of his other sisters is my friend. I hang out over at there house a lot and stuff like that. Well everyone says we would make a cute couple and he asks like he likes me. Well Noah (ex boyfriend) still likes me even though he broke up with me and asked my supposedly best friend out. Well his other friend texted me and goes do you like Lonnie? (the guy I'm talking about that I like) and I go why? He goes because if you do Noah is going to be p*ssed because of the bro code! Well anyways what should I do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well the bro code really doesn't or shouldnt be applied to the girls. if you like him its not ur beef but if he likes you and asks you out its a different story. If they are tight like most me and my close buddies are no matter what happens the ex is always off limits. at least for a few years not sure if that's that type of answer your expecting

What Girls Said 1

• I think that you should just go for Lonnie. You can't make everybody happy. Chances are, Lonnie knows it will make Noah mad, so he'll make the decision based on what he wants to do, so you should do the same. Don't let an ex keep you from what you want. I mean, he didn't let you stop him from dating this new girl, your "best friend." It sounds like this guy just wants to eat his cake and have it too.