I'm offended - should I stop talking to him?

My ex and I broke up but hung out as friends a few days after. He was crying because his friends have been ignoring him for months, and they made plans at a bar and stood him up so he was alone all night until I came. I drove him to go confront them, hugged him when he cried, and he kissed me saying he loved me. At the end of the night he talked to his friends about ignoring him, they said they will talk in the morning about it and he can stay at their house. I tried telling him it doesn't make sense to hang out with people who blatantly ignore you and told him I was a bit upset because I'm the only friend who is really there for him and he blew me off to go hang with people who ignore him, when I would never do that. He was very appreciative and thanked me many times and again said he loved me before he left.

I was hurt that he left to go hang with friends and probably get fucked up with them when I'm the only friend who would ever hold him while he cried or really be there for him when he needs it. I feel completely taken for granted. Should I stop talking to him/not even be his friend cause he can't appreciate me at all? Obviously his friends who ignored him for months mean more to him?
4
0