Read my letter. This is a conversation I want to have with a boy who has done everything right but give me the time to develop feelings for him?

Tell me what you think and how his reaction might be?

Why didn't I talk to you? Why didn't I text you? We went out two weeks ago and I swear that change everything. I realized that your feelings were way more advance than mine. I was scared because I told you from the beginning that I didn't want a relationship so when you opened yourself up for me I panicked. I knew then and there that's what you wanted and that's not what I wanted. I don't want to force myself to like you and I felt like that was exactly what I had to do. I like that your a gentlemen. I like that you try to fix yourself to impress me. I like you... as a friend. I'm sorry but we skipped that step. We were barely developing a friendship. I don't feel for you what you feel for me. I view you as a friend and you expected me to switch lanes right away. I was comfortable when we were talking in the movies as friends, getting to know each other because I honestly don't know much about you. You know almost everything about me but I don't. Heck I don't even know when your birthday is. I really want to get to know you and then develop those feelings for you. This brings me back to the reason why I ignored you. I panicked that I didn't feel those strong feelings that you felt for me. I was scared to break your heart even though I'm not technically breaking it. I'm just asking you to be patience and let me develop those feelings that you expect me to have over night. I don't know how long it will take me or if I will get them (feelings) but I do ask that you be patient. I'm sorry I know you probably hate me and that's okay. It was wrong of me to isolate you like that but I'm confused with my feelings for you because I don't know how to feel. I know this might confuse you but it's me, I'm confusing and I don't even get myself sometimes. Just can we be friends and get to know each other and then maybe get to the point where we are more than friends?

01