Is it a bad idea to stay friends with an ex that cheated on you?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• If I Had aLittle more info I could maybe answer better. But being an older and wiser and a guy (two of three maybe). Why not? You both mattered to each other for some reason. Although the trust factor is destroyed forever you must accept that the cheating SOB did not do it cause of you, or because he didn't still love you. It had nothing to do with love. Lust perhaps but just wanting to do some more of what feels so good- zFucking

• But you could become friends once you get over yhe pain. No Benifits..

• Unless you want/need some pounding. Never cause he does.. " I'm sorry baby. I would never do that again". (Until Next time)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I wouldn't want anything to do with that person

What Guys Said 11

• I don't really think so tbh. take time to heal for sure. and he has to show signs that he is changing as a person. and I don't think you should rush into being anything more than friends or let yourself get emotionally attached too soon. but you should give everyone the chance to change and having hope for people is an important thing!

• seems that it could be a bit challenging... but I suppose anything is possible, assuming you forgive him & he understands his mistake & you both accept what has happened.

• If you have reasons to remain as friends... you already know his character so he won't be able to play with you again.

• Yes, yes it is.

• yes It's a bad Idea

• Bad idea.. he is not worthy to be your friend if he cheated on you

• yes. it's bad because he will always be a constant reminder of the cheating you suffered.

• sorta. if he cheated on you. how do you know he's truthfully answers any of your questions​

• none of the people i know, who are in happy relationships. dont affiliate with their ex's

• Honestly if you can find a way to end a relation on a good note and still be able to be friends it is good. If he were violent or really disrespectful toward you personally it would be different tho

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. You basically are telling him it was ok, and in doing so, you devalue your own personal worth.. and raise his.