Is it a bad idea to stay friends with an ex that cheated on you?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really think so tbh. take time to heal for sure. and he has to show signs that he is changing as a person. and I don't think you should rush into being anything more than friends or let yourself get emotionally attached too soon. but you should give everyone the chance to change and having hope for people is an important thing!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. You basically are telling him it was ok, and in doing so, you devalue your own personal worth.. and raise his.