How can I bring back the passion.. The spark.. ?

I've been with my boyfriend for about two yrs. Currently going through a rough patch. He loves me deeply as do I. But this rough patch is killing everything.. How do I bring the spark back, make him look at me the way he used to and b around me more?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Relationships have highs and lows, the first 12 months are the best and then it wears off and you don't see them with rosy glasses anymore, its hard, spend time with him like you used to go out, etc, it takes effort on both parts...

What Girls Said 1

• Break... k maybe don't let him no its a break but be busy for a week or 2 away 4m him. He's starting to lose his feelings 4 you believe me I no and you need to show him what he's missing b4 its 2 late. Don't call /text him as much. Don't see him for a good week or 2. Go away on a girls holiday or something just make him miss u. He needs space right now to sort out he's feelings he's just not saying it because he's afraid he might hurt your feelings.Give him space without him realizing your doing it. Then he'll know what he wants. if the outcome is bad then it was inevitable but been around him now will make things a lot worse you'l just be pushing him further away.