How do guys move on so quickly?

Me and ex broke up just recently and now he's back with his ex...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They never gave a fuck in the first place.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to say but he was probably talking to her while you were dating. People (not just guys) tend to jump from one person to another after a breakup because they don't like to be alone. It's stupid really because you're not taking the time to yourself and to heal from that breakup. People my age still do this and I tell them this all the time. You're just bringing the past into a new situation. Don't even worry about it focus on school. Good riddance he's with the ex.

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It's not always guys, we could as the same about girls. But the thing is, boys were basically raised to not be too emotional. It's society's fault

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of the time it is to fill the void that you left when it ended. It feels safe and easy to go back to a former one when the new one ends

1|0
    0|0
  • cuz life is too short to sit around and mope

0|0
    0|0
  • it can act as a coping mechanism in a sense. forming a new relationship to push away the previous one and try to move one as quick as possible

0|0
    0|0
    • but aren't they still hurt?

• of course, everyone is likely to get hurt but guys a lot of the time want to try and shrug it off while hiding how they actually feel. The odds are that the new person won't be cared about for an extended amount of time because it was just a rebound thing. There's also the level of showing a girl she didn't mean much so that she wants to mean more to him by caring about him more, which suprisingly works quite often.

• guys don' t move in quickly girls do move in quickly

0|0
    0|0
  • move on... I fall in love, can't ever fall out, and haven't figured out how to fly out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• feelings are different

0|0
    0|0