Did He Really Love Me? Was He Cheating? Did He Lose Feelings?

So Me And My Boyfriend Well Ex Were Dating For 1 Month And A Half And We Were A Happy Couple We didn't See Eachother Often Due To Us Living Far Away From Eachother We Texted a lot Till I Pranked Him One Day Then He didn't Respond As Frequently And didn't Seem As Happy. This Was Around When We Were 2 or 3 Weeks In Our Relationship Alil While Before Our 1 Month Anniversary He Told Me He Was Moving Farther Away And Seemed Actually Upset About It. We'd Always Say That One Of Us Would Find Someone Better But Always Denied It To Eachother But We Broke Up Officially 3 Days Ago Him Saying "Theres No Reason To Stay Together Since Im Moving" We Argued Then Eventually Broke Up. Now 3 Days Later He Has A New Girlfriend And Blocked Me So I wouldn't Know On Instagram.. I Dont Know How Long He Was Talking To Her Or If He Had Lost Feelings At Some Point In The Relationship Can Someone Explain?

21

What Guys Said 1

• This wasn't ever going anywhere anyway so why do you care?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's possible that someone can fall for a person within a month they might develop genuine feelings for you but love will take more time and he's kinda right it's not like you guys were together for 6 months I would understand the LDR but thank goodness it's only been a month it would hurt a lot worse but he didn't have to act like such a asshole towards you. Be ☺happy
    Click on the link I need some advice please www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2391968-am-i-doing-the-right-thing-with-my-ex

• Obviously in this period of 1,5 month u didn't meet a lot. Even if u like each other u didn't have the time to bond , he met a girl u will meet a boy and it goes like that.
    Just say to "fuck it " and go on. After all if he blocked u after breaking up it means he cared it means that he talked to new girlfriend about u and she demanded u to be blocked !
    Be precious smile and go on