How do you get over a break up?

My GaG girlfriend and I broke it off within 24 hours and now i dont know how i feel. I guess I'm really sad. How do you guys deal with break ups?

82

Most Helpful Girl

• The worst break up that I have ever had was 1.5 years ago. It was so hurtful for me to the point that I had to take unpaid leave from my job. I couldn't do anything that time.
    I kept myself busy, reminded myself that there must be a reason for this break up and I know someone better is coming. I went out with friends, had fun with them. Eventually, I able to get over it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Downvote that bitch! Then drop a few compliments on a rate me question and hope for a new GaG conquest.

What Girls Said 7

• dang and I wanted to see y'all be the first couple who met on GAG... even though we didn't know there was a gag girlfriend πŸ˜‚ .. Here's to your future date🍷...

• work out!

• Well after I block my ex from all of my social media and my phone, I either go for a run, play video games, or go out for a nice meal at Olive Garden. I talk to a few trusted friends and family members too and have a good laugh. It helps.

• Well it was only 24 hrs. Distract yourself for a bit. The sadness should pass quickly

• There's plenty of fish in the sea!1!1!!!1 😘

• Did theybreak it off or you? When I was tough I thought it was better if I did but older I realized it's far better to be dumped (no regrets... it's what they wanted and would you want to be with someone who doubted you? another friend taught me that) ... so it depends!

• only time will help

What Guys Said 1

• Give it time and space, Unfortunately it's just going to suck for a while. Try to enjoy things you did before you started dating them