Why do men/guys cheat with less attractive women?

This is not always the case, but I've noticed and friends of mine have noticed, that when a guy has cheated on us or strayed, it might be with a girl who's either not as attractive as we are, or just downright physically unattractive all together.

And yes I'm aware that personality is a huge factor and that's probably the main reason it happens but I want to focus on the physical.

If you use the poll, provide an answer too please. There's probably no right or wrong answer but it's just interesting nonetheless.

***AND NO this is not about feeling better about myself or trying to put people down for certain traits they may have, this is a simple question of fact, because it does tend to happen and I'm sure I'm not the only one curious as to why.

The girls tend to be a little more desperate and easy.
They have features we like and don't want to admit to our girlfriends that we do.
We just want whatever we can get in the moment of cheating.
Vote C
It's more complicated than these poll answers.
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
The question is simple because it's a simple idea. It's something I've observed from friends and from random people I don't know and when guys have admitted that the girl was less attractive than their actual partner, it makes me wonder more.

4
2