Do you think this is immature for a woman?

Me and my ex broke up a couple of months ago. Long story short she went behind my back and started an argument so she could go on a trip with her ex ( i caught her talking to him before and she promised it wasn't going to happen again). I flipped out obviously got mad, called her names, etc. I know I didn't handle it the best but she willingly started a fight to breakup and not tell me she was going on a trip.

Last time i saw her on Valentines. So over 2 months now. We've texted once since then. She has me blocked on every social media and even had my number blocked for a while, even though she was the cause of the majority of the problems in our relationship (shes 6 years older than me at 29). I feel like she does it just to make herself feel better and put the blame on me because i reacted that way. She never even apologized although she said it wasn't right.

12

What Girls Said 1

• So yes that's immature, trying to engineer a fight so she can go on a trip with her ex. "She never even apologized" Hon, if you're waiting for an apology you're going to be waiting a really long time, it's unlikely she will ever apologize to you. Get over it, you know she was wrong so what does it matter if she doesn't apologize? Get over her.

What Guys Said 2

• Just move on.

• Nothing is too immature for women. thats what iv learnt